RFS: mkat - transparent CLI frontend to burn, catalog data and audio CDs

Hello,

  I'm looking for a sponsor for my software - mkat, released under GPL. The
  package is Lintian clean. Description follows:

Package: mkat
Version: 0.2.1
Section: utils
Maintainer: Dmitry Maksyoma <ledestin@amur.ru>
Depends: debconf (>= 0.5), mkisofs, cdrecord, cdparanoia, cd-discid, liblockfile1
Suggests: autofs
Conflicts: burn
Architecture: all
Filename: ./mkat_0.2.1_all.deb
Size: 18540
Installed-Size: 116
MD5sum: cc04e781224bc2d68c067b919f181c8c
 mkat is a set of command line tools to burn, catalog audio and data
 CD-R[W]s and then search the catalog database, e.g. check if you have
 certain file or audio CD in your collection.
 .
 It is essentially a transparent frontend to cdrecord, mkisofs, etc.

Line for /etc/apt/sources.list:
deb http://www.amur.ru/~ledestin/mkat/debian /

--
/Dmitry <ledestin@amur.ru>