Re: amarok package review and RFS (II)

* Brian Nelson [Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:45:40 -0700]:
> On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 04:03:09AM +0200, Adeodato Sim? wrote:
> >   I'm looking for a sponsor for my amarok package, which as you may know
> >   is a "new" audio player for KDE. the package is relatively simple and
> >   contains few if not none KDE specific issues.

> I'm interested in seeing this packaged.  I'll took a look at it soon and
> sponsor it if you haven't found another sponsor yet.

  oh, great. and thanks.

  p.s. Just for the record: I'll be offline this weekend.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Any life, no matter how long and complex it may be, is made up of a
single moment: the moment in which a man finds out, once and for all,
who he is.
                -- Jorge Luis Borges