Different libc versions accross architectures.

Looking at the buildd logs of my ulog-acctd package today
(http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=ulog-acctd), I noticed that
the build process had failed on some architectures (s390, arm, m68k)
because ipt_ULOG.h which got introduced into libc6-dev at some point
(I haven't found out when, yet) was missing there.

What should I do?

I was thinking about putting ipt_ULOG.h into the source package. Since
ipt_ULOG.h is distributed with the kernel sources (it is part of
netfilter), that should work on these architectures.

Or should I just wait? Will the current situation keep my package from
going into testing as long as no newer version of libc6[-dev] for
those architectures is available?

Thanks,
-Hilko Bengen