New package

Newbie question; I am a new developer, and are about to take over the
packages I have previously had sponsored in to Debian. However, I also want
to add new packages, and I'm a bit uncertain about what to do about that;
should I just upload the new package (I've already packaged it for "internal
use" so I could use it on several machines), or do I need to tell someone
before I do that?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html