Re: xwatch package done

I wrote:

> I'd be pleased if someone could take a look at my xwatch package
> in ~psg/ on master.  I'll upload it only after I get blessing, since
> it's my first package.

One glitch I'm aware of is that I'm still using hamm, so may not have the
`appropriate' compiling environment for unstable.

If that's the case, perhaps people can tell what C packages should be
upgraded (I want to wait until slink is stable and then get it on CD before
I upgrade the whole thing.  I work on this machine and need stability)

Peter