Re: Any suggestions for next Debian Med sprint (in person meeting)?

Hi all,

[...]
No better idea from my part. The location in Berlin was actually fine and I cannot propose a better (also closer to me) place. Last
time we discussed this, you evoked a place in Hamburg. Which
would not change a lot of things for me compared to Berlin.

I remember someone suggested Hamburg but it was not me. If the person who suggested this would speak up it would be nice.
Otherwise I would ask Sascha to make suggestions when the known venue
is open for our sprint.

I wouldn't mind going somewhere else for a change... but i can surely
ask if we can have another weekend in February.

Cheers
Sascha