Any suggestions for next Debian Med sprint (in person meeting)?

Hi,

its autumn so we should prepare for winter.  For Debian Med winter is
the time where we usually do our in person meeting.  The last meetings
were in a perfectly fitting location in Berlin and I for myself would
be fine to meet there again.  If someone knows better option (also
better for *you* to reach *your* location) do not hesitate to make to
propose alternatives.

I'd be happy if we could find some decision in the next 2-3 weeks since
we probably need some time to organise the travel for people coming from
a distant.  I'd love if Nilesh would manage to come this year and visa
things would be more successfully than last year.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de