Re: Passing on maintenance of node-shiny-server dependencies

Hi Nilesh,

On 2023-09-28 19:28, Nilesh Patra wrote:
On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 10:28:31AM +0300, Andrius Merkys wrote:
The packages are in a good shape, most of them have no open bugs and are
up-to-date with their upstreams. I will wait for responses for a couple of
weeks before orphaning them.

Do note that as the "maintainer" of these packages is a team, you were
never maintaining them yourself in the first place. So orphaning
packages is a wrong course of action. Sending a mail like the one you
did and reflecting uploaders field in salsa should suffice.

Somehow I thought that orphaning happens whenever the last human uploader leaves. Anyway, this is an invitation to people to replace me with themselves in Uploader field.

Best,
Andrius