Re: Fwd: civetweb_1.15+dfsg-5_source.changes REJECTED

On Sat, Jul 15, 2023 at 01:46:57PM +0200, Sébastien Jodogne wrote:
> On another topic, it looks like I've been kicked off the
> "debian-med-packaging" mailing list, and I'm unable to register back using
> my "s.jodogne@orthanc-labs.com" e-mail. Is there currently a known issue on
> the Debian mailing lists?

What exactly does "unable to register back" translate to? is it that you
never get the 'subscribe' mail?

Do you happen to use gmail with @orthanc-labs.com by any chance? From
your mail headers I got a hint that you use ovh mail and somewhere in
the loop you use a MS server - is that correct?

gmail has started rejecting emails which do not contain a DKIM signature
or fail their SPF checks. It is likely similar for outlook and other
providers too (alioth subscribe mails are not dkim signed).
Check your spam in case it has your address. If you had ever setup login for
https://alioth-lists.debian.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/debian-med-packaging

then going there to login with your creds and re-subscribing your mail
could help. If not, you'll have to reach out to the list admins.

Best,
Nilesh