Re: Issues with concurrentqueue

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

>   E: libconcurrentqueue-dev: triplet-dir-and-architecture-mismatch is for amd64 instead of all [usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/]

These files are not appropriate to move as is, for two reasons (unless I
missed anything):
- concurrentqueueConfig.cmake and concurrentqueueTargets.cmake both
  embed the directory name and would need to be adjusted accordingly.
- concurrentqueueConfigVersion.cmake embeds the expected pointer size as
  a sanity check, even though there are no actual build products to
  worry about matching.

That said, the package is so small that you could reasonably enough
leave the files as is, declare the package architecture-any accordingly,
and benefit from build-time testing on additional architectures.

Thanks for asking!

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu