Re: bioawk - may I ask for a review?

Nilesh Patra kirjoitti 11.2.2021 klo 19.38:
> Since soft freeze begins in just a few hours, should I upload this targeting unstable or experimental?
> I suppose unstable should be OK. But I'm not very well aware of what might be fine. So I need a confirmation here.

I think Andreas confirmed it earlier that packages which are currently not
in bullseye can be uploaded to unstable.
https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2021/02/msg00020.html

About bioawk's debian/control:
There are some square brackets in the description which I don't think should
be there. (In README.md, they are there to make a hyperlink in Markdown syntax.)
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/bioawk/-/blob/master/debian/control#L19

--
Juhani