Re: [gitlab@salsa.debian.org: scrappie | Pipeline #190368 has failed for debian/1.4.2-3 | a973b0d3]

Hi Nilesh,

On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 09:37:12PM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> this error in the logs:
>
> ERROR: Preparation failed: Error response from daemon: Get
> https://docker-registry.oxfordnanolabs.local:5000/v2/: dial tcp: lookup
> docker-registry.oxfordnanolabs.local: no such host (docker.go:142:0s)
>
> looks like that it is trying to build CI from the upstream ".gitlab-ci.yml"
> file[1] which is in turn tried to use oxford nanolabs container thus
> resulting in an errir. It should rather use salsa-ci file. I'm not really
> sure how to set this up.

To reconfigure the CI YAML file name of a project:
  - I click on the gear icon, titled "Settings",
  - then "CI/CD",
  - I "Expand" the "General Pipelines",
  - then edit the "Custom CI configuration path" to replace the
    default ".gitlab-ci.yml" by "debian/salsa-ci.yml",
  - finally scroll down the section to "Save changes".

I just applied the change to scrappie (I needed an example to
make sure I was not missing a step in the procedure ;).  But if
you need to set this up on another project, you can follow these
steps.

If you have set up Salsa tokens, you may use the salsa(1) command
option --ci-config-path.  Note that the CI team seems rather wary
of mass reconfiguration of team projects, as it might cause an
infrastructure overload though; so prefer proceeding gradually as
you gradually work on the different projcts.

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Old rsa/3072: 5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d