RFH: pigx-rnaseq - extra eyes requested to fix tests

Hello,

PIGX is a Python/R based workflow to analyse RNAseq data and admittedly
a driving force behind me wanting that is that has a scRNAseq sibling,
which would then the next target.

There are two remaining problems with the tests that I describe in
https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/pigx-rnaseq/-/blob/master/debian/TODO.

a) snakemake complains about what I reproduce on the command line
b) a missing path to "html_dependency" - this comes from
r-cran-rmarkdown or r-cran-dt, I guess.

I guess, but I don't actually see it. Better ideas or even patches are
welcome.

Best,

Steffen