Introduction post- OUTREACHY APPLICANT

Hi!

My name is Anandi and I'm an applicant of the Outreachy May 2020 Internship round! I am a masters graduate in the field of Biological Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras and I am really interested in contributing to Debian as part of my initial application!
I'm fairly well versed in Python and I am very excited to be able to learn and grow as I work. I would be really grateful if you guys could help me out with this round by letting me know how I can contribute to your team!

Thank you so much for this opportunity!

Best Regards,
Anandi Puritipati.