Re: proteinortho does not find diamon(-aligner) executable

Hi again,

I wonder whether its so hard so say fill in that form:

  [ ] Please provide /usr/bin/diamond in diamond-aligner package
  [ ] Please patch proteinortho to find /usr/bin/diamond-aligner

My question boils down to that simple decision and I'm quite astonished
that nobody steps up to draw it.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--