Re: proteinortho does not find diamon(-aligner) executable

Hi again,

I'd like to stress again that this is a **user** question that should be
answered by **users** of the according programs.  Its not really a
packaging question - we can implement into packaging whatever is
decided.  But we need a decision.

I also CC Tony in this mail.  Tony, you are quite close to users and I
trust your insight a lot but unfortunately you are writing your opinion
very seldomly.  Similar with the tophat question and others.  I'd like
to repeat:  We **really** want to design Debian Med according to users
request.  If there is no request we will fail.  In the worst case users
will blame Debian to have drawn the wrong decision.  So its time to
raise your opinion about what should be inside Debian and how to
sensibly name those tools.

Thanks a lot

      Andreas.

--