Re: request for sponsorship: Toil is ready!

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Jan 07, 2019 at 03:00:18PM +0200, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> gbp clone git@salsa.debian.org:med-team/toil.git
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/toil
>
> The "toil-cwl-runner" build from this passes all 197 CWL conformance tests!
>
> It would be nice to get this in the NEW queue ASAP, thanks!

Done.

I remember that toil was once uploaded and rejected.  I remember
I've fixed the reason for rejection but then toil did not build.
I'd recommend responding to that ftpmaster rejection mail that
toil is in new again and the issues are dealt with.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de