Re: What ffindex do we want to package

On 05.01.19 12:24, Andreas Tille wrote:
On Fri, Jan 04, 2019 at 11:57:11PM +0100, Steffen Möller wrote:
Heya, I have replied, at least I had typed it :o/
Yip, it was in the BTS :)
So, yes, I had chosen that version of ffsort_index to get hhsuite to
compile. I have no idea if there are other reverse dependencies on ffindex,
my priority is on hhsuite.
So feel free to revert my reversion - but make sure you also fix
#907624 which was reported against the soedinglab fork ... and
document the issue properly!.

I admit not to have time for that in the near future. In an ideal world, upstream should address that. I am not too much of a git expert when it comes to revisions across multiple branches. Could someone please help me out on this? I don't really get how to reproduce the bug either - apparently it had worked when I built it.

Best,

Steffen