Re: Unresolved ${java:Depends} (Was: IGV)

Hi Olivier,

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 10:40:29AM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:

> I have added d/igv.manifest, and jar MANIFEST gets updated as well as
> java:Depends.
>
> but file needs to be updates with package if new deps are added.... (did
> not check that all deps are ok)

I've added a TODO entry in d/changelog.  If nobody else will beat me I
think this has time until new upstream release (which will be probably
before freeze).

Thanks for your work on this

        Andreas.

PS: Do you have some free resources to check the cmake issue with gatb-core?

--
http://fam-tille.de