DebianMed sprint hotel proposal

Hi,
Mickael could not manage the hotel location and won't be back to Romania before some days.
So, I have made a reservation at an hotel not far from the Faculty of Biology and quite well located. It is not expensive and has twin bed rooms for those willing to share rooms. It also has a restaurant if needed.

Hotel Trianon
Cobalcescu Grigore 9, Sector 1, 010191 Bucarest, Roumanie

There is free wifi and it seems it has some places with sofa where we could meet and work together if needed in the evening or time where we are not at the faculty (based on hotel description and photo, could not get confirmation)/

This is a proposal, I can still cancel my reservation if needed. If it is ok for you, i suggest you make a reservation at the same place so that we are all in the same location (will be easier to meet and discuss).

I have updated wifi with hotel reference for info

Olivier