Re: Why is blasr's testing migration still stalled? RC bugs are all fixed

Le Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 07:26:44PM -0800, Afif Elghraoui a écrit :

> blasr had two RC bugs, both of which are fixed, but the testing
> migration is held up and it looks like the reason is "updating blasr
> introduces new bugs" [1]. Those two bugs are fixed and tagged as such
> with the version currently in unstable. I don't really know any other
> way to indicate that the package in unstable doesn't have RC bugs. Does
> anyone know what the problem could be?

Hi Afif,

maybe the testing migration script has not yet revisited blasr's case yet ?
>From the moment blasr is 5 days old, there may be up to 24 hours before
the migration scripts run again.  Thus, I think that it is not worrysome
that on the 6th day, blasr has not yet migrated.

Hoping to not being proven wrong tomorrow,

--
Charles