Re: Packaging gwamar for Debian

Hi again,

I would like to report that I found another Python2 to Python3 issue
which I fixed by the help of 2to3.  You can download and review the
patch here:

  https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/gwamar.git/tree/debian/patches/2to3.patch

I have two further hints:

  1. The download contains several __pycache__ and *.pyc files.
     I'd recommend to remove these and I think if you add these
     to your .gitignore file these will not be propagated to your
     remote Git dir.

  2. In the help message you are refering to a manual.pdf.  This
     is a broken link on your web site.  BTW, it would be good if
     you could add the (LaTeX-?)source of the manual to the download
     archive.

     Apropos help:  A simple usage hint when specifying
         gwamar -h
     would be quite helpful for your users.

Kind regards

       Andreas.