Re: About having EMBOSS 6.4.0 in Wheezy or not.

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 06:59:59PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:

> for package maintained in Git, I do not maintain a clean target anymore,
> because it is very easy to reset the repository. 'git clean -fd; git checkout .'
> will delete anything unknown to git and cancel any local change.

You missunderstand my mail:  The problem occures in a *clean* checkout.
The usual build process of git-buildpackage is calling
   make -f debian/rules clean

In short: The package does not build from a fresh checkout.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de