Re: smile

Hello,

On 05/19/2011 08:16 PM, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

I did some work on smile (which I had to rename to biosmile, as there are other (not yet official) packages already named smile).
From my point of view it is lintian clean and buildable by pbuilder. Can
one of you please have a look and tell me what things can be improved?

have many thanks for working on the package. My only wish is
to avoid the "bio" prefix since even in the bio world there are
too many smiles around. Most notably, the SMILES strings come
to mind. As with blast and other tools we should use the name
of the institution as part of the package name.

Best,
Steffen