[VAC] 13.5.-23.5. Italy (Was: bmaj watcher packaging)

Hi,

I would like to announce that I'll be on vacation for ten days and my
activity before and probably some couple of days will be of "de facto
vacation" because some urgent issues here need to be solved.  So please
do not count on my activity before end of may.

BTW, it would be really cool if Ginkgo-CAD would be silently uploaded
until I'm back. :-)

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--