Re: ddtp debian-med pages broken? (Was: Data packages. (with BitTorrent))

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009, Steffen Moeller wrote:

does anybody get anything shown as translated (no red Xes) on

http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/ddtp.php

No.  The DDTP pages are broken since a long time.  I'd like
to replace thes in a tasks pages like technique but did not
yet found the time to do so.  Any specific problem you want
to solve?  I'm more or less able to work out something in a
reasonable time frame if there is an urgent need.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de