Classification of microbiology related packages

Hello,

in a paper about Debian-Med which was submitted by Steffen Möller and
me Steffen introduced kind of a classification of the med-bio related
packages:

   Programming libraries, Sequence similarity, Pretty printing, Phylogeny,
   Tool collection, Molecular modeling, Gene detection, Genetics, Viewers,
   Pattern discovery

You might have a look at

  http://people.debian.org/~tille/talks/200507_biomed_bio/html/node16.html#table:packages

to understand what I mean.  The question is now whether it would be helpful
to apply this classification to our web page at

  http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/microbio

I'm a little bit unsure here how to proceed becasue the biology section
seems to be the only one (currently!) which might deserve a substructure.
Do you think we should keep it as it is or should we change something for
better information of our users.

BTW, please take this only as preinformation about the paper.  We will
announce it once it is officially available.

Kind regards

       Andreas.