Re: fastlink_4.1P-fix88-1_i386.changes is NEW (fwd)

Andreas writes:

> I would really like it if someone could have a look into these pages
> and send me enhancements.

Here is what I've done so far for one of the programs, unknown:

     http://www.soggytrousers.net/repository/unknown.1

   I need to go to bed but if anyone sees anything of value there then
please let me know and I shall attempt to complete it within the next
few days.

   FWIW, fastlink is a re-implementation of LINKAGE which, apparently,
was proposed in a book by Jurg Ott, Ph.D.

   Here is the documentation for that suite of programs:

          http://linkage.rockefeller.edu/soft/linkage/

Elizabeth