We have passed a variety of international certification

Greetings Friend,

Do you know JETFGO Circuits Limited? Yes, we produce Printed Circuit Board  products, with 30 years production experience.

For most of business men, they take china-made Printed Circuit Board products as granted that these are of poor quality, but JETFGO Circuits Limited takes  it seriously:

What you see is /This is what we have been doing for the last 30 years for our regular customers, and we are willing /capable/ ready to do it for you now. You are welcome to contact us with your inquiries or questions.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Sincerely yours,

Sales Manager,
Peter
sales5@jiefeigao.com,+86-0755-29495760

If you are not interested in our products and services, you can unsubscribed our email and you will no longer receive similar email notifications.