curl: CVE-2023-28322 and CVE-2023-27534

Hi Samuel,

I have recently triaged CVE-2023-28322 and CVE-2023-27534 for curl as ignored
for Buster because I believe those are minor issues. Since you expressed
interest as the maintainer of curl to fix potential security vulnerabilities, I
am asking you for your assessment. Are you (or someone else reading the list)
interested in fixing those CVE?

My reasoning to ignore CVE-2023-28322 is, it does not affect the command line
tool and even a use after free is not present in libcurl. CVE-2023-27534
requires the new internal dynbuf functions which are not present in Buster's
curl version. The described scenario is unlikely because sftp users are usually
restricted by the ssh server and a buggy client can't just simply access a file
in another user's home directory provided the SSH server does not facilitate
such an attack.

Regards,

Markus