Re: (E)LTS improved salsa pipeline support

Hi,

On 20/03/2023 09:40, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
On 17/03/2023 19:39, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
On Thu, 16 Mar 2023, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort wrote:
The result is an improved pipeline with better support for both LTS and
ELTS. [1]

Great work Emilio!

It would be nice to have all this properly documented in
https://lts-team.pages.debian.net

Ack, I can add something to the testing section of the development page.

I'm wondering if this new CI environment is meant for all new repositories?

Currently LTS contributors are supposed to follow the following documentation:
https://lts-team.pages.debian.net/git-workflow-lts.html

which IIUC is also what was automated in:
https://gitlab.com/freexian/services/deblts-team/debian-lts/-/blob/master/bin/package-operations#L985

i.e. with a local debian/.gitlab-ci.yml relying on:
https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/raw/master/recipes/debian.yml
plus optionally disabling some tests.

Should we use that existing setup, or the new CI setup you presented, for new LTS packages?

Cheers!
Sylvain