Re: Three Apache2 vulnerabilities

Hello Marc,

One LTS contributor (Lee) claimed the package a few days ago, so an update is underway.

Apache2 for LTS has multiple sponsors, so it has good priority within the work queue.

As for bullseye, an update is planned for the next point release:
("no-dsa" can be misleading)

Cheers!
Sylvain Beucler
Debian LTS Team