Re: mercurial new test packages

Hey Antoine,

> I am not sure why the test suite fails nor why the output varies from
> one build to the next. Once a package is built, however, it passes the
> test suite reliably.

That may be, but as we only (*) really care about the package building
reliably, *subsequent* runs of the testsuite passing or failing is
somewhat of a distraction AUIU?

 (*) Not really, but you know what I mean..

> > My gut tells me that this is non-deterministic filesystem ordering..

Are you using btrfs? That is, "more random" (hah) than ext[234]. You
could also confirm with

  https://sources.debian.org/src/disorderfs/0.5.3-2/disorderfs.1.txt/#L86-L114

Regards,

--