Re: Debian LTS talk/BoF/sprint during Debconf?

¡Hola Holger!

El 2015-04-20 a las 10:10 +0200, Holger Levsen escribió:
Hi Raphael,

On Montag, 20. April 2015, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > I proposed this event:
> > https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/meeting/189/preparing-for-wheezy-l
> > ts/
> Feel free to add me as a speaker...
I don't know how to do this. It doesn't appear to be an option under "Edit
event".

thats a known missing feature in summit, cc:ing the talks team.

Added. In the edit event that I see the speakers are selected from a select box, that lists all the users without any order, which is not ideal.

Anyway, done.

--
"It takes three times the effort to find and fix bugs in system test than when
done by the developer. It takes ten times the effort to find and fix bugs in