An introduction: Andrew Bartlett / Catalyst Helping out on Debian LTS

An introduction:

My employer Catalyst is a keen supporter of Debian and Free Software,
and so as part of my work here I'm going to put some time into the LTS
support project.

My involvement with Debian has been primarily with the Samba package (I
did the initial merge between samba and samba4 to give us a unified
package for samba 4.0 and 4.1).  Naturally I still have much to learn,
and I look forward to being part of this project.

I've applied for access to the secure-testing repo via the aioth project page.

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett