Re: lintian.debian.org off ?

Hi!

Thanks for the context - so there is no need technical incompatibility
at play, but mostly a matter of having resources and time to do it.
..
> Regarding the 301 redirection I'll see with the interested parties (DSA
> and Lintian maintainers) if this option is fine with everyone.

I could easily write Ansible code to maintain a simple Nginx server,
with 302 redirects https://lintian.debian.org/tags/(.*)/?$ ->
https://udd.debian.org/lintian-tag.cgi?tag=$1, use same Ansible style
as salsa.debian.org is maintained on
(https://salsa.debian.org/salsa/salsa-ansible), and also donate a tiny
virtual machine for Debian project if needed. Is there some special
bureaucracy on top of that work to do to be able to contribute with
this?

I know Lintian tag info is available via command line, but I
frequently need to educate upstreams about Lintian rules, and thus
really also need a URL to share to them. Perhaps I could implement
that later in the year.

- Otto