Processed: Re: lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks

> clone 809226 -1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7
Bug #809226 [lintian] lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks
Bug 809226 cloned as bugs 884497-884503
> retitle -1 lintian: Pedantic check for co-maintained packages with no Vcs-* fields
Bug #884497 [lintian] lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks
Changed Bug title to 'lintian: Pedantic check for co-maintained packages with no Vcs-* fields' from 'lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks'.
> retitle -2 lintian: Pedantic check for source format 1.0 packages
Bug #884498 [lintian] lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks
Changed Bug title to 'lintian: Pedantic check for source format 1.0 packages' from 'lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks'.
> retitle -3 lintian: Pedantic check for packages not using debhelper or CDBS
Bug #884499 [lintian] lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks
Changed Bug title to 'lintian: Pedantic check for packages not using debhelper or CDBS' from 'lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks'.
> retitle -4 lintian: Pedantic check for packages using dpatch
Bug #884500 [lintian] lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks
Changed Bug title to 'lintian: Pedantic check for packages using dpatch' from 'lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks'.
> retitle -5 lintian: Pedantic check for packages using simple-patchsys
Bug #884501 [lintian] lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks
Changed Bug title to 'lintian: Pedantic check for packages using simple-patchsys' from 'lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks'.
> retitle -6 lintian: Pedantic check for packages modifying files outside of debian/
Bug #884502 [lintian] lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks
Changed Bug title to 'lintian: Pedantic check for packages modifying files outside of debian/' from 'lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks'.
> retitle -7 lintian: Check for packages using more than VCS in Vcs-{Git,Browser}
Bug #884503 [lintian] lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks
Changed Bug title to 'lintian: Check for packages using more than VCS in Vcs-{Git,Browser}' from 'lintian: pedantic warnings for additional QA checks'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

809226: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=809226
884497: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=884497