Re: Updating lintian.debian.org

On Thu, 2011-07-14 at 11:11 -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> I just updated the version of Lintian on lintian.debian.org to 2.5.1 and
> am doing a new full run, since there were a bunch of false positives with
> the older version that we should clear out.  This will take a couple of
> days.

Thanks!

> We should get more people in the lintian group, particularly while my day
> job is sucking up so much of my time, so that other people can do this
> update as well.  Volunteers?

*raises hand*

I know I've not been the most active on the team recently, but I've also
grumbled in the past about not being able to fix stuck groff processes
and similar issues, and having to wait until someone with the magic gid
(which recently has mostly meant you) can poke things, so I can't really
turn down the possibility. :-)

> And what sort of documentation do folks need
> on how to go about it?  The README file in /org/lintian.debian.org should
> be relatively complete.

It looks reasonably comprehensive, certainly.

Regards,

Adam