AMT Precision Mould Co.,Ltd

Dear sir,

I have obtained your address from the internet and drafted this E-mail to introduce our company and products, hope that we can build business cooperation in the future.

We are the factory professionally specialized in mold-making, injection molding, secondary process and assembly for our international customers. Now we are one of the leader OEM supplies in China. In 2008, we were awarded to be the best supplier of CANON by our perfect performance in mould-making service. Otherwise we have certificated with ISO9001, ISO14001, UL. Based on the precise equipment, professional engineering teem and first-class management, we can provide our customers with competitive price, stable high quality parts, timely delivery and best customer service. You are welcome to visit our website http://amt-mould.com/ in which our company profiles, history and something latest designed are included.

The categories of the mold we have build include gas-assist mould ,stream injection mould, double injection mold rotate moving side and rotate moving insert, over-mould and IMD, etc. Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know, we will be happy to give you details.

We are looking forward to establish win-win business relations with you.

Many Thanks & Best Regards

Lisa.Q

AMT Precision Mold Co., Ltd
The Advanced Machining, Management and Manpower Technology
Add: Rm. 2102 Bogang Building, Xinsha Road, Shajing Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen China 518104
Mobile Phone: 86 1
3824321269
Tel: 86 755 2975 7680
ext.8005