Re: Changes as first-class objects

"Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> writes:
> On Sun, 2009-12-27 at 00:03 -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:

>> (The logic of Lintian::Tags will get simpler when we promote changes
>> files to a first-class checkable object with its own check scripts.)

> Has anyone started working on the necessary modifications for this?

> It looks mostly straight-forward to do, but I thought I'd check before
> duplicating work; in particular, I wasn't sure whether it would / should
> end up being done as part of the dependency-based reorganisation.

I haven't, and I don't think Raphael was working on it either, so I
believe you can claim it if you want to tackle it.  But you may want to
wait for Raphael to have a chance to respond, since I don't know if it
would negatively impact some of his pending work.  (I don't *think* it
would, but it's possible it would touch similar areas of code.)