Re: New project proposal: Debian-Lex

I'm a lawyer, too, working in french part of Switzerland. I've worked on a
special soft (etude) developped first only to meet the needs of my office.
Some friends had interest for it, so I offered it on internet
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/etude).

The developpement follows suggestions of my partners, colleagues, secretaries
and so on. So if you are interested in testing it and make your own
suggestions, don't hesitate. It has now (but only in my office, I didn't have
the time yet to put it on sourceforge) german language support (thanks to
Paul Peyrot, lawyer in Zurich). I planed to get it public this week-end. For
now, you have english, french and italian (thanks to Alessio Bogdani,
co-developper) language support.

Hoping to have some feedback.

Regards

Olivier Subilia