Re: possible ITP: mindterm (somebody, shoot me, please)

I had an amusing thought last night. This is a GPL'd java applet -- so
for it to be useful, you must put the binary up for download by clients
-- in other words, redistribute it. Well, that triggers GPL point #3,
which requires that the source code be made available to, at least by a
written offer.

Hmm. I guess that means that a copy of the source code should be made
available from the same web server, to satisfy the GPL. Weird, but
doable. I don't think it need be part of the same jar archive; providing
a link should do. Is this sane?

--
see shy jo