graphviz license

I don't know if this has already been looked at, but given their
assertion that OSI have failed to get back to them after several
months, perhaps we should have a look and tell them what we think of
their license.

  http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/download.html

I did have a quick read, but the legalese is dense enough to have
confused me.

If the FAQ accurately reflects the meaning of the license, then A3
seems to conflict with the privacy concerns that RMS voiced about some
other license (the Apple first draft? I forget), in that they insist
on seeing any modifications that you distribute to anyone else
(according to that FAQ answer at least).

BTW I'm not subscribed to this list.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Boycott Amazon! ---  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/amazon.html