Re: Compuclick Ltda - Debian Vendor Page

On Feb 09, Branden Robinson wrote:

> What kind of crap is this?  Who taught this person English?  Binding legal
> terms should be written in clear, unambiguous, grammatic, and spell-checked
> language.

It's a Babelfish translation of a sentence written in Spanish (the
word "automaticamente" sort of gives it away).  The original Spanish
sentence looked reasonably correct, so I doubt it's Compuclick's fault.

(Also, it doesn't seem to discuss "legal terms"; it's just a statement
about the fact they make CDs.)

So I guess the person to blame works for Compaq.

Chris
|        Chris Lawrence         |     Get rid of Roger Wicker this year!    |
|   <quango@watervalley.net>    |      http://www.lordsutch.com/ms-one/     |
|     Open Directory Editor     |    Are you tired of politics as usual?    |
|       http://dmoz.org/        |             http://www.lp.org/            |