Re: Bluetooth and Webcam stopped working after upgrading to Bullseye

Hi, Marvin!

I did it just after sending the first message. By reaching this recipe
https://wiki.debian.org/iwlwifi I remembered that detail about apt
repository. Unfortunately, after installing firmware-iwlwifi, lshw no
longer even lists the bluetooth device any more.

Alexsander