Re: Ati hd4330 problems installing diver

From: Daniel
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 4:03 PM
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Subject: Ati hd4330 problems installing diver

Hello again, I'm trying to install the ati drivers for my ati hd4330 laptop card. I have followed the debian wiki but no luck. I did all the steps. I can see ati catalyst control center in system>preferences but it doesn't start. I can't run any games like nexuiz and others. Any suggestions? What can I do to fix this issue? Thanks!

--

Did you confirm your card is supported by the version of driver you've installed? What kernel, Debian release and ATI fglrx driver are you using? Can you confirm what you have in your xorg.conf as it may simply be that it's not been set correctly?