Re: Broadcom wireless, "Access Point: Invalid"

Try blacklisting ndiswrapper in /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.  I don't
think ndiswrapper being in one kernel should affect a different kernel,
but I'm no kernel expert.  I know I've always had to reinstall
ndiswrapper after every kernel update that went from one kernel release
to another, i.e. 2.6.17 to 2.6.18.