Re: PCMCIA USB2.0 Card

Hello Kaiser, Hans,

	IMHO, It may be a problem of the power supply. One of my
friends have another card, while he can use USB2.0 with
power supply from another USB1.1 port. His HDD's cable have
2 USB ports for PC connection, and can be connected with
2 ports of PC when a single one cannot provides enough power.

    Hope it can help you.

Regards,
Wang Xu