sb: dsp reset failed

Hi
I can correctly configure my soundcard using sndconfig. When I reboot I need to run sndconfig again to get sound working. I have tried manually loading all the modules such as soundlow.o opl3.o uart401.o soundcore.o however once I type insmod sb io=0x220 irq=5 dma=1 mpu_io=0x330 (assuming the settings that sndconfig wrote) then I get the error init_module: Device or resource busy.

Any ideas on how to get this soundcard to load up the settings without having to run sndconfig each time??

Kind Regards

Correy

oh yeah I found someone elses similar question via a web search so I am not in the newsgroup however if someone wants to add my email address that is fine. So can you please cc to Correy.Edmed@iinet.net.au