Toshiba Satellite 2450

Hello World,

I've recently bought a Toshiba Satellite 2450 laptop. Now I have my own
kernel 2.4.20 and I have also installed the source code for additional
i2c and lm-sensor modules.
My problem: Which modules do I need? And which configuration do I need
in the kernel to use this modules later?

Thank you very much in advance and best regards
	Andreas
--
Andreas Tscharner                                  starfire@dplanet.ch
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying